Impuesto incluido. Envío calculado al finalizar la compra.
- 1 side 100% recycled AWJ (athletic wicking jersey)
- 1 side 50% recycled microfleece/50% Coolmax®
+ CPSIA compliant. Tested by a Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) accepted test lab. Free from harmful chemicals, materials, and metals.
+ Sedex certified showing responsible manufacturing and ethically sourced materials.
+ OEKO-TEX 100 Certified
+ Climate Neutral Certified
Style: Stay Dry Diaper Liner
Stay Dry: Yes
Care: When soiled, knock solids into the toilet. Do not use bleach or softeners. Do not soak. Machine wash at 40*C. May be tumble dried on low, preferably line dry.
Pair With: All diaper styles.
- Double sided so you can choose which side will go against your baby’s bum.
- NEW: Softer logo tag to prevent irritation.
- One side 100% recycled athletic wicking jersey and reverse side 50% recycled microfleece/50% Coolmax® both keep baby nice and dry and wick away moisture.
- Can be paired with any style of diaper.
- Makes diaper changing easier as it traps solids and allows liquid to pass through to the absorbency beneath.
Why didn’t someone tell me how good these were months ago 🙈.
I use these with every change now that my baby is on solids even in our pocket diapers and they have been amazing!!!! It’s kept stains from happening on our diapers and I can dunk the liner in the toilet to clean it. SO EASY!
Good liners and i like that you can reverse them.
Snagged three packs with our last order to go with our kit and cannot rave enough. Love that you can choose a side and they don’t bunch up in the diaper. Makes cleanup much easier -iykyk 🥴😂
Love the contrast between fleece and athletic wicking jersey. Tried a few liners and Bayrli work super well with our boy.
Great liners that do their job no matter which side you choose. An A+ from us.
Love the fact theyre double sided.
Definitely glad I have them in my diaper kit now. An essential really.
Love that these liners are double sided and that they don't bunch up. Definitely recommend.