Our Environmental and Social Responsibility Policy
At Bayrli we offset all carbon emissions for which we are responsible.
- We are Climate Neutral Certified. Because, unlike many other competitors, we actually do as we say. We measure and offset our entire carbon footprint, plus 15% because as a business that is the least anyone should do for our planet and our children.
- Furthermore, we are proud members of 1% for the Planet. We pledge to donate a minimum of 1% of all revenues each year to environmental causes. 1% for the planet, but 100% for the people.
At Bayrli we insist our manufacturers avoid any material that is dangerous to produce, dangerous for your skin, and dangerous for our planet.
- Over 95% of our orders are shipped in compostable packaging, ensuring any irresponsible dumping minimises harm to wildlife and our packaging does not lie idle in landfill if this is where it ends up. Furthermore, our packaging is reusable, so please feel free to use our packaging to send it again.
- Our products are carefully and deliberately designed to last. A product with a long-lasting life cycle is better for you, your pocket, and the environment.
At Bayrli we are only as good as the people we employ, and they are our shining compass to continue to better ourselves.
- Every single employee is treated as equals, and every employee is encouraged to challenge decisions and lend their voice to further our development.
- We view healthcare as a human right, so our employees can rest assured we will be there for them when they need it most.
- Our success is equally shared amongst all employees. If Bayrli does well, our employees directly benefit.
At Bayrli we assist and inform our facilities partners to improve their code of conduct, reduce their emissions, and utilise regular external audits.
- All of our suppliers adhere to a strict code of conduct of respect, fairness, integrity, and accountability at the core of our relationship.
- We strive to track, mitigate, and eventually reduce our impact through suppliers in areas of carbon emissions, biodiversity, and waste.
- We invest in regular external audits to keep us and our partners accountable.
At Bayrli we do not stay silent. We lend our voice to further climate justice, further racial equality, and we encourage our customers to do the same. Great change begins at the individual level.
- We encourage civic engagement. We encourage our employees and you to ask questions, debate, and use your voice to vote and influence change.
- We lend our voice and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion across all walks of life.