Deluxe All-in-One Diaper
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Bayrli Deluxe Diaper is the only diaper you will ever need.
Months of research and testing gives you the ultimate in diapering. When materials science meets considerate design, this is what you get.
Considerately manufactured from a super soft and breathable organic bamboo velour lining that is incredibly smooth and moisture wicking against your baby’s skin, a waterproof outer layer, and carefully placed hip snaps and stretchy elastics to give the diaper extra stability on your baby, it is a leakproof do-it-all diaper.
Our fabric ensures your baby is always comfortable as the unique structure allows for consistent heat and vapour elimination. And don’t worry about bulk - this is an extremely stretchy, comfy, and trim-fitting diaper.
Each of our Deluxe all-in-one diapers comes with a snap in bamboo velour topped bamboo cotton booster.
Choose from a cool palette of prints and colors. Our Deluxe Diapers are made of recycled fabric from 100% post-consumer plastic bottles!
With a lifetime warranty, there is nothing else like it. Period.
Waterproof shell: 100% recycled polyester (TPU)
- 1 layer bamboo velour lining (55% bamboo, 25% organic cotton, 20% polyester)
- Central soakage area 3 layers bamboo cotton (70% Bamboo, 30% organic cotton).
- 3 layers bamboo cotton (70% Bamboo, 30% organic cotton), topped with bamboo velour (55% bamboo, 25% organic cotton, 20% polyester)
*Please note that the polyester is not microfiber, it is the fabric mesh.
+ CPSIA compliant. Tested by a Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) accepted test lab. Free from harmful chemicals, materials, and metals.
+ OEKO-TEX 100 Certified
+ Sedex Certified
Style: All-in-One Diaper
Size: 10-40lbs / 4.5-18.5kg
Stay Dry?: No, but moisture wicking.
Care: When soiled, knock solids into toilet. Do not use bleach or softeners. Do not soak. Machine wash at 40*C. May be tumble dried on low, preferably line dry.
Pair With: Stay dry liners, biodegradable liners, additional boosters if necessary.
- Super soft organic bamboo velour lining to go against baby’s skin.
- Snap-in booster for extra absorbency included.
- Hip snaps for stability.
- Tummy panel to prevent leaks, especially for tummy sleepers.
- Larger, wider waist area to fit the baby longer than most other brands.
- Soft tummy and back elastics to help keep leaks at bay.
- Double gussets to prevent leg leaks.
Love love love these diapers so much. If you haven’t tried them yet DO!
Used these for over 6 months now and can confirm a few things for those wondering:
- They stay soft (we have hard water not sure of exact ppm count but limescale is normal all over our piping)
- Fit from birth. Our baby was born at 7lbs and within a week after gaining back the weight, we used the diapers without the snap in insert. Lasted us until the next change no issues and adjustable for tiny legs/waists very easily.
- Now that we have a little chunk on our hands, he fits these perfectly. No problem with the elastics making marks, they’re comfortable on him and he has loads of room to grow on all settings.
- We now use the snap in insert as he’s started to drink more and has started solids, but we don’t do any additional boosting. Could last for nights easily, but we use the Bayrli terry or the inners and a cover instead.
Amazing diapers that we hope to use on our subsequent children - if we’re lucky!
Just very very impressed. Really didn’t think a diaper could be so well made! No leaks after 2 weeks of using them so thrilled with these in our stash. Best ones we’ve tried by some distance.
I full time diaper using Bayrli's all in ones now. Easy to use, easy to wash, and are so beautiful. They are also so incredibly soft on baby's bum. I'll never go back to other brands.
I am a grandma got diaper for grandma love how soft and love the double gussets.Have not tried yet sending to family who is in air force.But soft all in one for sure! She is a heavy wetter pm so hoping they love it.